Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Two Words...

NaNoWriMo

The second word was entirely unnecessary and is dying a slow death on the editing room floor.

The second installment of STALKER Friday was delayed due to an entire weekend dedicated to dressing up and role playing for tricks and/or treats..... what's not to love about that? It is, however, not as fun if one is glued to the keyboard....  hey, wait a minute, maybe it is, I'll have to try that next time.

Today is the day that the creative heavens open up, issuing forth an outpouring of literary inspiration unparalleled in any world or dimension, bestowing upon its recipients the power of CREATION....

...or it's the 24 hours I have to pry more than 87 gut wrenching, tear-stained words, which may or may not form actual sentences, out of my shriveled up black hole of a mind....

You know, whichever....

Whatever the case, [cue holiday music] It's the most wonderful time of the year! 

This year I am going to reach down into my pocket and Zuzu's petals are going to be there.  This year, I am crossing the finish line by November 30th.  This year I am, Duh, Winning!!

AND, I am going to continue to faux stalk you people every Friday.

Yes, I know, it seems impossible, but I semi-quote a hysterical tweet from today, "Well I guess if Kim Kardashian can finish a marriage in 72 days, I can" blog and Nano at the same time in 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment